04 March, 2009

........Come & Join Me In My First Class......

It is true that being a DT member for a store can be alot of work, but currently I am loving it... And this month is no exception & for the first time eva I am hosting my first online class. Bit nervous but really looking forward to it. I have some sneak peaks here somewhere which I shall show, just to get your creative juices flowing!
**So please if your interested in learning something new in how to use your ink + create a lovely SUMMER / WET fun layout then please visit Scrapbooking 4 Less for the class pack & get ready for the fun to begin**

WHERE: www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
WHEN: 22nd March 2009 5:30pm

I honestly hope that you can join me in my first class :)
See you there...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the class Linda. I'm sure it will go well for you.

Unknown said...

Thanks Katherine, bit nervous & hopefully the girls are kind to me lol