11 March, 2008

SCRAPBOOK CITY =when I was a little girl I couldn't wait to grow up so I could.......'

The girls on Scrapbook City have come up with another Blog Challenge Theme #3

This is one that I have had to really think about.

~~~~The only thing I do remember about when I was a little person and wanting to do when I grew up is a dog handler for the Police or Air Force. I absolutely love dogs and this was one of the things I really wanted to do when I grew up. To the point of applying for the Air Force when I left school, but due to me dislocating my knee the year before they shy'd away from accepting me...sadly But have my little man in my life......

He is my little man that is happy to be photographed and trained at all times :)

2 comments:

Terri said...

What a cute dog. Glad you took up the challenge

Brendy xx said...

Thanks for sharing Linda :)
Take Care
Brenda