01 March, 2008

LOVELY NIGHT

Tonight I got spoiled by hubby and while he dealt with the little monster's...sorry kiddies (ha ha ha) I took my best friend out scrapbooking at Scrapbook City Indooroopilly. We have a lovely night, pity that I only 3 quarter's finished a layout but still enjoyed the chatting, looking at goodies and more chatting :) But I think I was the only one that wasn't feeling tired, the bonus of working night is that I can scrapbook till my hearts content at midnight and not feel tired :)
Chatting to Hubby also and mentioned that I would love to attend Scrap n Giggle's Retreat she is having in July and he said yeah that is fine with him....so will be having a lovely time scrapping for 3 days and 2 nights.....shall be great fun (especially if Ruthy come's.....OH I LOVE HER WORK, but don't tell anyone ha ha ha)
Off as I need to get some zzzzzzz's as we are doing Laser Force tomorrow for my eldest who turned 10 on Thursday....woo hoo double digits
xoxox

No comments: