Update for you all.....
- Sadly I didn't make it into the Design Team, but they did mention in there email that they will keep me on file for future items of possibilities. So that is a plus I guess.
- No news about the magazine submission, I would think I haven't gotten in as they should have notified all the people by now.
- Finished a double layout of the boys first day at school. DS#1 is going great at school as he is now in grade 5 and DS#2 is also doing a great job and having heaps of fun in grade 1. Will be taking some photographs of the layout tomorrow in the sunlight and will upload also for all to view. I am quite happy with how this turned out....
- Circle Journal has arrived for a forum group I am within, so once I have completed the page shall post here also what I have completed.
That is all for now, shall upload the photographs tomorrow in my blog gallery (to the right ---> thanks for looking)
**L
No comments:
Post a Comment