Well I just thought would update here....
- Still no email from the submission I have done for the design team, so will keep fingers crossed
- No email from Scrapbook Creations about my submission for there magazine "Funny" was the theme, I sent in the Bull Frog layout for submission. Fingers Crossed for that one also.
- Yesterday went and saw Alvin and the Chipmunks and OH MY GOD they are soooo cute, I know when that comes out on DVD I will definately be buying me a copy.
- Getting sick I think, quite tired and my throat is killing me, will need some vitamins tomorrow I think.
- Took the boys to Queens Park in Ipswich with the Davies Family, they had a fantastic time there. We did the whole picnic deal and then played for hours there.
- Only a couple more days till the boys return to school and DS#2 starts grade 1. He is very excited, I wonder when the nerve's will kick in?
- Today find out the boys classes and there teacher's. Shall be very exciting as want to go and see there class room also.
Nothing else I can think of right now, gotta get some zzzzzzzzzzz's now.....Night!! Shall post some photo's of the park today sometime :)
3 comments:
Hi Linda,
I hope your boys enjoyed going back to school and I hope your Sore throat has gone now.
Take Care,
Shelley
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
Check out our Forum!
Hi Shelley,
Thanks....all better now and the boys had a fantastic couple of day's...little DS#1 is really loving the homework (but that will change)
Hi Linda,
Sorry it's been a while, I hope that all is well. Have a great weekend.
Lauren x
Post a Comment