I bet you were all thinking....oh my goodness she's pregnant.....no way.....!!!! My news to tell is something about my scrapbooking and also being published, but sadly I can't say who until later......so from a very excited person who has finally reached one of this year's goal....WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO......I simply can't wait to tell SOMEONE....... Please don't ask me who as I can't say, but don't worry you will be first to know and will copy and paste it everywhere to finally have bragging right's in the scrapping world......
And other news.....I am going to try and plan a big scrapbooking day for Zoe's Place here in my local area (Mt Ommaney - Brisbane QLD). They are a care facility that deals with children in palative care and sadly they don't get too much government funding. I read in a newspaper article about the place and what they have to do and I know I would hate to use such a facility but fully understand that some families must. So after reading this I have decided that I would like to start a fundraising / Scrapbooking Crop day for them. I still need to work out all the stuff with them and find out if possible at all???
But if you are a business and wanting to do a good deed this year now might be the time to contact me here.......I am only interested in genuine donations (name's etc currently until fully up and organized etc etc) so we can raffle / auction to raise more need cash for this wonderful cause.
Also if you are a scrapper please leave your details if you are interested in possibly attending this event. Date's, time, place is all up the air currently as this is only the starting block's of what I am wanting to do.......but please add your details and I can contact you when the time come's up......
Off now to start getting the kids ready for the day.... :) ------->Linda
No comments:
Post a Comment