05 November, 2007

Cupcake Frosting......???

Well after experiencing my sister in law's beautiful cupcake's on the weekend I have come to the conclusion that I need to be a little more creative with my boys school cupcakes. Though sadly, last night after letting them cool etc etc I then proceeded to frost the little things and I honestly don't know how my sister in law get's such beautiful tops on her frosting, mine well let's say they are a bit of a runny mess with sprinkles on top.
Does anyone know how to make the frosting that you can pipe......??? Yes I know that DH is a chef, but I would really like to find this info out for myself and then do some test run's before showing them off to him lol........
Well it is early and time for a spot of breaky and then clothes into the washing machine for the day's event's.....
--------->L

2 comments:

Shazz said...

hey linda...sorry i am no help with a great frosting recipe - my kids aren't big cake eaters and are more than happy with a cupcake from the local bakery.
good luck with finding one though and make sure you post a pic of your yummy cakes for me to drool over LOL

have a great week

shazz xo

LINDA the SCRAP_ADDICT said...

LOL not a problem Shazz shall do, you should see my SIL's cupcakes they are like the one's you buy in the store's.....but taste HEAPs better.....