23 August, 2010

OMG.......

Now how is it possible that we can have so much stuff in our small little home. I have been busy packing for the last 3 weeks slowly and I am still going. We have pretty much packed all the cupboards in our home, and living with the basic needs to live comfortably.
Yesterday we added to our moving stuff as I purchased a Quad Bike for the boys (and us of course lol) to ride around at the property. I am hoping to have it going (needs a service) when we are moved in :) but looks like so much fun for the family to ride around on.
Also DS#2 finalllllllly learnt how to ride his 2 wheeler bike WOOHOOOOOO..... He has been avoiding this for ages and opting for the scooter bike. But yesterday he was rolling down the hill here and with his feet up. I mentioned to him that if he peddled he would be "riding" and to his surprised off he went "riding" the bike. Having space for the boys to roam around shall be wonderful for growing up :) and being "boys"
Sadly all my scrapbooking stuff is now in the container which means no crafting for some time. I really am hoping to have it unpacked for the Stick n Giggle Retreat next month. Or else it will be a very quiet scrapping retreat indeed :)
Hope you have a wonderful week... Chat to you all soon
*Linda

No comments: