11 April, 2010

Fairlie Butler has Joined Cutting Beauty Team

I have some wonderful news. One of my very best buddies has joined me on the crafting adventure over at Cutting Beauty. Fairlie Butler does some amazing cards in her time and I am lucky enough to say that she is also doing them now for the online store. She has a very unique style which I simply love. I have taken some sneak peaks of some of her cards she has provided. I really hope that you shall pop in for a purchase :)
I am also considering taking Cutting Beauty to a market and see how we go out in the "real" world not just cyber world.. So keep an eye out Brisbane because Cutting Beauty is hitting the streets in the next couple of months..




1 comment:

Francine Burgess said...

wow linda those cards are fantastic!! love em!