11 February, 2010

Not Scrapping but yummy

I have been a busy lil' bee today and did some baking for the kids. I received a recipe from a friend on a scrapbooking forum for American Tollhouse Cookies and these are my creations I have made + made some cupcakes with the extra mini m&m's left over. I received 100mmmmmmmmmmm's out of 100 from the boys for the cookies & cupcakes hehehehe.. It is nice to find a recipe which is soooo cheap on supplies and makes almost 60 cookies (if I didn't put so much on the tray, here I was thinking that a teaspoon of mix won't make a very big cookie. But how wrong was I, they spread like wild fire when cooking.) I wonder what other flavor's I can create with this mix hmmm..
Now I am happy to report that I have done some scrapping, just have to take the photographs of the items and will show you very soon :)
I have also been very busy creating with my Pazzle and hopefully soon can show you what I have created and shall be offering them for sale.. (fingers crossed, something small on the side)

No comments: