Good Morning Parents of 2R :) Here is the Bauble which I am wishing to create with the kids photographs upon. It requires 20 head shots and I plan to put the extra kids on the hanger below and above. Miss Frost has been wonderful for our kids and I feel that something special like this she would adore for many years to come. I know that she has something special for our kids and I would love to return the gesture..
I hope you will allow me to take the head shots of the kids for this item :) and if your wish for one also for your tree then please advise me and a small cost for the photo printing of $5.00
Please note, the one here isn't quite finished it will have a jewel & the extra kids photo's on the bottom and a hanger on top for the tree :)

3 comments:
Thats sooo kool!!!!
I've seen these done before Linda, but not with photos! What an awesome idea for a teacher's gift... very clever!
Cool idea Linda, bet she loved it!
Post a Comment