24 April, 2009

Couple of close ups :)

With the slide show you don't get to see the extra tiny bits I have added to my layouts so thought I would show you here :)
Have to glitz up the flower edges & centre's
& my own designed bling flourish
Adding bling to a very flash night is a must for the layout also :)
Received this lovely lil' Owl in a RAK from Tracy
who runs My 2 Angels
isn't it cute!
Close up of Owl.....go on and visit Tracy,
got some lovely different items over there :)
Well here in Australia tomorrow is the remembrance of the ANZAC (Australian, New Zealand Army Corp). And this morning I enjoyed our school's remembrance day assembly. And I must give a big WELL DONE to the boy who played the "Last Post" that is a difficult piece, and he did it proud (with a lil' bumps here n there) but certainly a stirring piece... Well Done! I also enjoyed hearing my best friends son playing the clarinet with the whole school band, he is doing a fantastic job. And with all that practice & dedication it is certainly showing when they play together.....WELL DONE TAYLOR. Your making me a very proud person and I know that my clarinet is in very good hands :)
{{hugs}}
*linda

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have also returned from the Anzac Day march and came home to this lovely layout, with my cute owl. Love your layout and how much fun ah to meet up with everyone from online. You have got me in the mood to scrap now, thanks :)

Stick 'n' Giggle said...

WOW linda you have been a busy girl havent you!!!! I love what you have done with your layouts!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful things as always Linda! Such an inspiration

JoanneK said...

Gorgeous layouts Linda!!!!

heirloomscrapping said...

WOW awesome the clos ups really show so much extra