We hope that you all have a fantastic Christmas with family & friends :)
Stay safe for now & the New Year
Stay safe for now & the New Year
Yes this is my new accessory don't you think it looks beautiful :( I have found out that I have my Ganglion (which we already knew about starting on this journey that is what it could be) but to add to it (never do anything in halves me) I have an infection in my cartilage which is causing me my main lot of pain and swelling. So I have this on for 7 days (and nights) then get re-assessed to see if have improved then find out my next attack to this problem... Then in 8 weeks back to the specialist to possible get the ganglion removed...oh the joy I am having -> typing 1 handed, annoying to sleep with, don't need to explain how hard it is to TRY and put on ya bra LOL....get's taken off for that job, can't do with the splint on... Will be interesting at work on Sunday night as now only allowed to lift 5kgs max with my left arm grrrrr how frustrating!Oh and you can't forget that I have taught my youngest to share so lovingly lol.......got his cold/flu so feeling like crap all round :(
Have finally made a move with my xmas cards tonight, if I had a pre-warning about the wrist + splint would have completed ages ago. As a little slow in the making department currently. :)
Boys have finished school now holidays for 8 weeks... hopefully should be a heap of fun all together..
Nite all update you again later

1 comment:
Ouch Linda, that looks sore. At least you know what it is now and hopefully it will improve. You'll have to get Rowan to help you with the bra LOL. And get the boys waiting on you hand and foot. Hope you are getting over your cold too. x
Post a Comment