20 June, 2008

Been Busy............

Over on Scrapbooking 4 Less I have hosted my first swap. A Transperency Swap (or an overlay) and I must say the ones I have been receiving have been fantastic. Here are my effort's made 7 of each... The Summer Fun font is made from the Fiskars stamp set. So took a little longer to make with all the individual letter's and making them join up nicely :) I was going to color-in the little penguin's pants....looked good when done, but will think about it. Some of the swapper's might not want them colored in??


Also hasn't been a great week for me... Been quite sick with the Flu, luckily didn't need to go to the hospital with all the coughing you would think I had Pneomena (sorry about spelling :( ) again like 2 years ago. So thankfully it is just the flu and bed rest and fluids will beat this, this time...
The boys have been pretty good, though DS#2 has also suffered with the cold he so kindly shared with me lol... DH is well, currently hunting around for a new vehicle.....Mini......that should be great fun to drive around in (when he let's me get in lol).
Off again....hope your all well xxxxxx Linda

No comments: