02 December, 2007

I AM PUBLISHED......ON THE WEB.....!!!!!!

I am sooooooo excited to announce that I am published with the wonderful Becky Fleck "Page Maps"

http://www.pagemaps.com/dec07maps.htm

Above is the link to her website with all the pagemaps (I am near the bottom of the page) This is sooooo wonderful to be finally know to the rest of the world as a scrapbooker.

Here is my work I did for her--------

3 comments:

Stick 'n' Giggle said...

WOW Linda that is fantastic news! Congratulations to you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow oh Wow to say I'm soooooo proud of you is an understatement Linda, that LO is farout gorgeous and is totally no wonder you've been selected, I would have snapped it up too! It's off to my fav's love the sketch too, be sure to see it on one of my LO's real soon!!! You rock matey!!!!-ruthy

LINDA the SCRAP_ADDICT said...

Oh Ruthy to have to that come from you is a real honour, thank you!! It means the world to me!!