13 August, 2007

New Additions to my Albums!!

Here are a couple of layouts that I completed this weekend. The layout with my DS#2 is a copy of a sketch from "Page Maps". It isn't exactly the same as there are some changes, but I am really enjoying using sketches. They make the page come together heaps quicker.....it is wonderful and I really do love the "Page Maps" site.
Natural Beauty is another fantastic photograph from Woodgate, this is the sunset on the last day we were there. AMAZING!! The black vine is the left over's from the other layout I completed below. I am now off to go and rest my sore head (do some more scrapping I think), I have an absist (sp?) under my tooth and VERY sore.
Hopefully tomorrow they will pull it out or fix the stupid thing this time. I have told work that I won't be in due to my mouth being sooooo sore tonight, but might have to cancel tomorrow also?? Especially if they pull it out!!
Well I hope you like my new additions to my albums....see you soon!!----->*L

No comments: