It is amazing how when you say "yeah I can look after your kids for the day" that sometime's you really don't mean ALL DAY from 7am.............and currently it is almost 5pm and still no parent's. Some people just take complete advantage of you, much that they say we'll look after your boys. But with DS#2 only 5yrs old, to me that is too young to leave at someone's house that I don't know very well at all. And I have family near by that I can call on if desperate for babysitting. Something that I can't do.
My house hasn't been this messed up eva I don't think, there is toy's and crap EVERYWHERE. I am feeling quite used today....
On a high note.....lol.....I'm working tonight which means I get out of cleaning up the mess...
1 comment:
Oh Linda, I was so sad to read this. I guess you live and learn. It's awful being taken advantage of.
Post a Comment