31 January, 2007

This is Interesting....

Well today is the first day I am home alone! Just me and Max (the dog), it is so quiet that it is a little spooky. I guess it is something I will just have to get use to I suppose. After 9 years of running after children I am sitting here on the internet by myself with a cuppa and a biscuit and not having to say it is "ALL MINE" to the little hunger munchers I normally get around me... It is almost like it should be party time, but it is a little sad here. This year seeing I am alone during the day I plan on taking some scrapbooking classes at some local stores. Maybe once a month sort of thing, this way I get out and about with other people and learn something new also. This week (as mentioned in other post's) Alex is home at 12noon, but this time alone is nice......
Well off for a kip, just in case they ring me to work tonight!!
xoxoLinda

No comments: